Easton Residents: Asphalt Paving with All Star
At All Star Paving, our goal is to produce unbelievable results to all Easton residents and business owners in need of our services. We not only work to ensure your happiness with the end result, but we also make sure to provide you with the best experience possible through our friendly attitudes and professional demeanor. Put your trust is All Star Paving today and we will be with you every step of the way until you are 100% satisfied.
All Star Paving supplies Easton residents with various asphalt services, such as:
- New Driveway Installation: we remove any trees and stumps and hog out all of the organic material to make room for the new road base
- Remove and Replace: remove all existing asphalt, leave your existing base material, and add road base
- Asphalt Overlay: paving over an existing asphalt surface
Driveway Maintenance in Easton
We are here for you with any issue you may have with your driveway, from installation to:
- Driveway Sealcoating: a preventative measure to ensure the longevity of your driveway
- Crack Filling: our rubber based product is designed to expand and contract as the weather changes
Contact us today for a free quote regarding all of your asphalt needs!
All About Easton, Connecticut
Easton, Connecticut is located in Fairfield County with a modest population of 7,490. The town also has three different neighborhoods known as Easton center, Aspetuck, and Plattsville, and is situated amongst Redding, Monroe, Trumbull, Weston, and Newtown.
Easton has some significant history behind it, as deaf and blind activist Helen Keller died at age 87 in her home in Easton. The town also has two well known farms: Maple Row Tree Farm and Silverman’s Farm. Maple Row Farm was a dairy farm in the 1700s, and today visitors can choose and cut their own Christmas tree during the season. Silverman’s Farm grows many different fruits in which visitors can pick from trees themselves. The farm also has a petting farm that includes buffalo, lamas, sheep, pigs, goals, donkeys among other animals.
The median income for a household is $125,557. Visitors and residents can also participate in different leisure activities such as visiting the many historic sites, scenic trails, fishing, and calming waterways.